Abstracts are only accepted online at the Abstract Submission page by 14 July 2023. Authors must conform to the following guidelines and structure their abstracts accordingly. Abstracts not conforming to the guidelines will not be reviewed.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
- Abstracts must be written in English. The Scientific Committee
reserves the right to edit abstracts where the English structure makes comprehension difficult.
Abstracts must be comprised of:
Author names: First name(s) and last name(s). Full names are required
The affiliation (only one), including country, of each author
Any abbreviations should be defined where first mentioned.
A body structured under Introduction and Background, Methods, Results, Discussion, and Conclusion.
(Please also provide evidence of ethical approval and funding acknowledgments if any.)
A maximum of 300 words.
- Avoid text in bold or italics.
- Statements such as “results will be discussed” or “data will be presented” will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All reports must be based on completed work.
- No “in progress” studies will be accepted.
- A MAXIMUM OF 4 FIGURES are allowed and must be uploaded separately.
- Figure(s) must be numbered clearly (eg. Figure 1).
- Figure(s) should be cited in the abstract to which they belong.
- Figure(s) formats: .jpeg, png.
- A minimum resolution of 72 dpi is required.
- Figure legend should appear in the abstract text rather than as part of the figure file(s).
SUBMISSION OF VIDEO PRESENTATIONS
- The video viewing link should be shared via the abstract portal along with the text abstract. Videos sent by email will not be considered.
- The video should be at least 3-5 minutes long in .MP4 or .MOV format, or other readable formats.
- Video maximum duration: 7 minutes.
- Video maximum size: 500 MB.
- Please provide also a written summary outlining aspects of the operation you wish to demonstrate as well as the clinical scenario.
- A review of the submission will be based on the abstract text summary and video.
- Videos that are submitted for other types of abstract presentations (oral or poster) will not be assessed and will be deleted.
- Authors are allowed to edit each submitted abstract until the submission deadline.
- Abstracts will not be edited and proofread by the committee.
- Obvious mistakes may be corrected and the abstracts will be amended to house style as appropriate.
RESUPPLIES AND ADDITIONS
- Resupplies, different versions of abstracts, or instructions to delete after submission will be considered depending on the timeframe.
- Notification of acceptance including details of the presentation format will be sent out on 30 Aug 2023.
- There are three categories of presentations available – oral, poster, or video. As presentation slots are limited, some abstracts may be reallocated to different formats.
- Questions about the abstract submission process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All presenters must register to attend the congress within a maximum of 14 days prior from congress dates and be present at the time of congress.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to make the final decision about the abstract acceptance and its scheduling into the program based on topics and time constraints.
- Each presenter may submit a maximum of three (3) abstracts.
- Each abstract submission must indicate whether the material was published or presented in any prior congresses or granted any awards.
- Certificate of Appreciation will be granted to all the presenters to honor their presentations.